1) If used correctly, will help prepare students for their future careers, which will inevitably include the use of wireless technology.
2) Integrating technology into the classroom is definitely a great way to reach diversity in learning styles.
3) It gives students the chance to interact with their classmates more by encouraging collaboration.
Technology helps the teachers prepare students for the real world environment. As our nation becomes increasingly more technology-dependent, it becomes even more necessary that to be successful citizens, students must learn to be tech-savvy.
5) Integrating technology in education everyday helps students stay engaged. Today’s students love technology so they are sure to be interested in learning if they can use the tools they love.
7) When mobile technology is readily available in the classroom, students are able to access the most up-to-date information quicker and easier than ever before.
8) The traditional passive learning mold is broken. With technology in the classroom the teacher becomes the encourager, adviser, and coach.
9) Students become more responsible. Technology helps students take more control over their own learning. They learn how to make their own decisions and actually think for themselves.