Our collection of your personal information
1) As part of your registration, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
2) We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than when required.
5) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
1) We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
6) By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
1) Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2) We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
5) You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
No spam or spoof emails
1) We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
We hold your personal information on servers located in the United Kingdom and the United States.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United Kingdom and/or the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
حتى الآن لا يوجد تفسير محدد لاختلاف اللغات والألسنة حول العالم، ولكن يرجح علماء اللغة أن المخ البشري يستطيع اختراع مردفات مختلفة حول الأشياء التي نعيشها، وتنتشر تلك المردافات بين أبناء المنطقة الواحدة، ما جعل لكل مكان نظامه ولغته الخاصة
يتحدث البشر حول العالم بأكثر من 3000 لغة، منها 100 لغة حية، يتحدث بها أكثر من 2 مليار شخص
B or b (pronounced /ˈbiː/, bee)is the second letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It represents the voiced bilabial stop in many languages, including English. In some other languages, it is used to represent other bilabial consonants. Continue reading “Letter -B”